Wednesday 23 May 2007

I'm sick & going to die...

Advice: Do not correlated with him with a futuristic or prospective enterprises, he is a sick man.
He is a sick man... It is a definite matter. But he will die! Please let us discuss that.
Perhaps I will die next month, because I am sick. Its okay, but can you tell me who will not die next month? Next week? Or tomorrow?
Of course, no one knows that or assure.
So let us concentrate on our functions, and practice our life with more vigor, effectiveness and capability.
Because when his or her deaths knell, no one can escape, simply since no one is in control at the death door.
Therefore, if we cannot suspend death angel, we should not let him disable us or to surrender to the frustration.
In fact, the struggle against disease, the desire and appetite for life make our life longer, not mathematically but really, we can feel it.
So, let me imprint my positive impression on life before my deaths knell... oh sorry I mean, "Our death kneels".



No comments: