Friday 4 May 2007

Al-Salam Alikum

Al-Salam Alikum,

First, thank you for everybody who help me in my blogs, for translating, typing, ....etc. For all of them jazakom ALLAH khayeer.

Al-hamd for ALLAH before everything to help me for these 3 blogs at the same time, really that's difficult but Al-hamd for ALLAH, i'm already wrote enough materials for the next 3 weeks and already send it for typing. Of course you would ask, which kind of typing i mean? i mean the normal PC's typing by key board, yeah really, because i haven't Arabic enable or private computer, usually i use university's computer pools. So, i wrote the posts and upload it to the computer as it's by hand writing then send it to the work team for typing and finally resend back for publishing.

I ask ALLAH always to give us power, mentality to be on the way.



Mahmoud Bahgat

2 comments:

Ahmed said...

ًWa 3alikum Al-Salam

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you that ur 3 blogs makes me jealous
when i remember my only poor french blog that i neglect for a long time ..
It's a real hard work to study and to have 3 wonderful and useful blogs like urs
Rabena ybareklak fyhom we ynfa3 byk the muslims and the non-muslims