Thursday 14 June 2007

the crux of the matter

Each of us has something to appetite... something to love and wish to have continually... It is irrational to see a piece of candy and simply eat it! Some spontaneous questions arise at the mental. Are those pieces of candy mine? Shall I ask before eat it? Is this piece of candy has a price? How much is it? Do I have its price? Is suit to price? Is the price fits my circumstances now? Probably after those questions, I leave it... Only I preoccupied my mind and my stomach out! So, lets train ourselves not to think of it, perhaps its difficult... Nevertheless, there are many around the world were able to refrain from a particular type of food and some were able to abstain completely from food for long periods during the day.

Therefore, it is possible, each of us can curb the desire, if the desire of candy is various from person to another, there are desires common to all human beings require curbed. This is the customs and traditions of some people, while return on religious principles to other people. But the crux of the matter, for whatever reason, no matter how different they agree on the same principle, Therefore, it is possible, each of us can curb the desire, if the desire of candy is various from person to another, there are desires common to all human beings require curbed, and go back to "Virtue".

No comments: